Job Code: #93222
Title: Formulation Scientist
Date Posted: 01/21/2009
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Skillman NJ
The Bartech Group, one of America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Since our founding in 1977, many of the world's largest corporations think first and most prominently of The Bartech Group for high quality staffing services, human capital-related outsourced solutions, and IT Solutions.
Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff. Bartech provides exceptional value through our unmatched ISO-based quality operating system, clear communication, and unprecedented customer service throughout the employment process.
Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position:
Uses the principles and theories of science and mathematics to solve problems in R&D and to help invent and improve products-processes. Performs qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis of raw materials. Coordinates testing responsibilities to ensure QA test support according to the needs of Manufacturing to maintain continuous process flow. Functions as a team member in the QA Chemical Laboratories to provide timely test analysis information on the status of conformance to requirements. Investigates testing abnormalities and implements corrective action. Investigates testing abnormalities and implements corrective action. Assists with determination of root causes of non-conformances and recommends corrective actions. Audits documentation, device history records, and test methods for compliance. Assists with special projects by supporting the development of new test methods of performing investigative test analyses as required. Assists in projects including the validation of test methods and transfer of new products-processes-test methods.
- Prepare laboratory scale batches of prototype product formulations
- Maintain GMP Laboratory Notebook records
- Prepare GMP compliant test samples to predetermined specifications
- Conduct daily laboratory stability checks which may include pH, odor, appearance, viscosity and aesthetic attribute testing
- Submit products for microbial testing
- Attend required training sessions
- Maintain laboratory supplies and inventory levels per facility EOHS standards
Skills Required to be considered:
- Excellent oral and written communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to change
- Experience working in at a chemistry/formulation bench environment required.
- Any level of experience will be considered.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelors Degree in related life science discipline (Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry)
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. We work with you to develop your skills and talents to their fullest potential, exposing you to a broad range of assignments, mentoring, and educational assistance. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and 401K.
Jobs detail and Apply Online CLICK HERE